19 September, 2009

The Silver Ribbon Foundation

This is nothing to do with SU! or card making but I wanted to tell you about my lovely "Care and Share" afternoon I went to today which was organised by Judy. Judy is a fellow SU! addict (not a demo....yet) and friend. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and was rapt to learn that over $170 was raised today for The Silver Ribbon Foundation. This foundation raises awareness of the signs and symptoms of all gynaecological cancers and to support those affected. Well done Judy!! Thanks heaps for inviting me ~ it was very informative and I learnt alot. And, I ate far too much (as usual!).  September is Gynaecological Cancer awareness month, so if you get the opportunity to attend one of these events, it's well worth it!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie