21 October, 2009

Altered Pop Top Can

This was a fun class and very easy once you know how. It is such a creative way to package up a gift. Inside this little tin is a small plastic container of bubble bath and some soap petals. There are so many different size pop top tins/cans around, so you don't have to limit yourself to small knick knack type gifts. It certainly got the creative juices flowing and I think I might have some of my Christmas gifts sorted.  Now, I've just got to find the time to make some more and preferably not between midnight and 3am lol.







2 comments:

  1. pretty sob how can we live without this paper & stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful Debbie, I too will miss this stamp set and the lovely matching papers
    Janine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie