01 November, 2009

Birthday Season is upon me!!

I'm in the middle of the birthday season at the moment. Between 15 October and 10 November I have 14 people either in my family or close friends to make cards for. Then, I have a bit of a break (a week) for another friend, then my oldest daughter Nicole turns sweet 16th birthday on 17th December. She shares her day with my SIL Lyn in Australia.


This is one of the cards I cased from the very talented Michelle Cave from Hastings. She had made hers using Urban Garden which looked stunning, but I've used Raspberry Tart DSP. Flight of the Butterfly stamp set sells for $63.95 for 10 stamps ~ 4 message stamps and 6 cute images which use the two step stamping method or can be stamped alone as done here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie