21 November, 2009

Brownie Gift Box

I made this gorgeous gift box at the Extravaganza earlier in the month with Rachael and DeniseThanks ladies ~ I know that I'll be making some more in the not too distant future. There use to be a slice of chocolate brownie inside but that's long gone... (yum, yum in my tum). 

We used the Spotlight on Christmas and Oval All stamp set and the Ski Slope Designer series paper. This paper and Oval All set won't be available after 30 November, so if you want to order one or both or you want to learn how to make this lovely gift box, contact me here.







3 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie,
    Glad you enjoyed the brownie - and the project!

    Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. Yes that Parisian Breeze paper is gorgeous - kicking myself now for not using more of it when I should have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie - hoping that this time my computer works and my comment goes through. Yes, we made some really neat things at Extravaganza. Love your site and your projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie