01 November, 2009

Christmas Gift Giving Guide with FREE shopping!!




You’ll love the convenience of our Christmas Gift-Giving Guide! With gift ideas for kids, teens, neighbours, and more, it’s your one-stop shop for all your Christmas needs.
Plus, when you spend $105 on products in the guide, you’ll get a FREE scallop square punch a $35.95 value!


Click HERE download the Gift Giving Guide, so it's readable...
I know what I'll be ordering a few of ~ the On Board 5" x 5" Art Journal ($16.25) for my teenage daughters, a few of their friends and my neices.  They're into decorating, embellishing and signing each others school diaries at the moment ~ so I think this will go down a treat.  A bit like the old "autograph book" I had when I was younger.

Don't forget that it might be a good idea for you to start leaving wishlists scattered around the house for your spouse to 'stumble' upon!

I can also organise Gift Certificates in a gorgeous Christmas themed gift holder, if that is more his style. I can make them out to any denomination, and they are valid for 6 months. You may have a crafty friend or two yourself, who would appreciate one! 

Just contact me HERE if you'd like to make your gift-giving really easy. I can also organise to have their gift shipped straight to them if they don't live locally.

Or, if your birthday is coming up, why not tell that special someone in your life what you really want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie