07 November, 2009

More birthdays...

I've had a fun time lately ~ creating (and casing) birthday cards for friends and family!!

Here are three more birthday cards that I sent off earlier in the week...  My favourite one is the card on the left using the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set.  I've made this card a few times, but this is the first time I've stamped it using chocolate chip, baja breeze and kiwi kiss.  I think I need a new camera because the photo doesn't do it justice, but trust me ~ it looks very elegant and these colours go wonderfully together.  The brads are old olive from the Earth Elements set and although they're not a perfect match, they're close enough to work.  

 


2 comments:

  1. they're all fantastic - hope you remember my birthday - I'll put an order in now for the drinks one ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all of these, they are so nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie