15 December, 2009

24/7 Birthday Card

This is a birthday card I sent to my SIL in Australia. I only hope she gets it in time as you can never tell how long the mail will take at this time of the year. I was pleasantly surprised on Thursday because I received my SU! order which I'd only just submitted very late on Monday night. My customers (and I) were very happy.

Karen my awesome upline, taught me this card a few months back. The class was Poppin' Pastels using the Friends 24-7 stamp set and Friendly words wheel.  We coloured the images with the Stampin' Pastels which had been stamped in Versamark.  The ribbon is from the Ribbon Originals set and we dyed it in a cup of hot coffee to give it the brownish tinge. It works really well and makes a very feminine card. 





1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie