04 January, 2010

Upsy Daisy Birthday Card

This is a card I made for my sister's birthday. It took me longer than usual, because I'd started tidying out my craft room (as mentioned in my earlier post) and everything was in a state of disarray. It was quite a mission and I'd left it to the last minute, and so was pleased to finish it.  Fortunately she received it on her special day so that was good...

I've used my fave Kaleidoscope designer paper and have stamped the Upsy Daisy stamp in Tempting Turquoise. The picture doesn't show it very well, but I've glittered the tops of the daisies to add some sparkles. The ribbon was one of the ones in the bundle that we could earn a few months back.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie