15 February, 2010

Bugs and Kisses Sweet Treats..


As mentioned earlier, we held our second WOW team event in the weekend, which was very successful.  The talented Janine taught this cute sweet treat card.  Don't you just love the colour coordination with all the worms!  So long as I can keep this card hidden from my daughters (they looove sour worms), it should remain intact...

 

Stamp set: Bugs and Kisses, See You Around Wheel
Ink: Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise, Regal Rose, Yoyo Yellow
Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Green Galore
Markers: Pixie Pink, Summer Sun, Only Orange, Tempting Turquoise

Accessories: Tempting Turquoise Grosgrain ribbon, Sweet Treats cup, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Large and Small Tag punch, Scallop Edge punch, Blender pen.

2 comments:

  1. ha ha ha Debbie as you know I don't like sour worms, they were very safe in my home until they were all needed on Saturday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie