03 March, 2010

Flight of the Butterfly

This was the class I held on Saturday which was well attended by my lovely ladies. They all did a fabulous job of making a criss cross box with the Bella Bleu designer series paper and four coordinating 10cm x 10cm cards. One of the ladies thought the design was very Laura Ashley and I'd have to agree. I bought the class instructions from Jenny Moors who is a very talented Stampin' Up! demonstrator from the UK.  I altered the cards a bit and think the end result is very feminine and pretty.

 





2 comments:

  1. I have seen this set and it is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could have come to your class Debbie! These are really elegant, and I would love to have a gorgeous box like that to put them in! Well done YOU!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie