25 April, 2010

Spinning again..

This was the second Spinner Card that we made at a class I held a few weeks ago, which I'd forgotten to post. We used the new Cottage Wall designer paper which went down a treat. Everyone loved the new yummy colours!  And, the card itself is so easy to make.



If you are wondering what all the fuss is about and don't have your own copy of the Autumn/Winter mini catalogue, email me here and I'll pop one in the post for you.

That's another weekend over with, so I hope you all enjoyed it and had a great ANZAC Day!  It's the first time for a very long time that I didn't make it to a parade - (I felt bad too, being an ex-RNZAF chickie and Army brat), so I made ANZAC cookies instead, for my ladies at my class this afternoon.  Not much of a consolation I know...

And, for those of you in Auckland - didn't we have stunning weather!!  OMG, it is still, so much like summer. 

3 comments:

  1. you are the queen of spin! and I mean that in the nicest possible way - stunning & I'm sure it looks great in real life spinning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours Debbie, I will have to come for a lesson, your spinner cards fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh was just thinking of doing a spinner card and now you have totally inspired me Deb!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie