24 May, 2010

Fifth Avenue Floral

Fifth Avenue Floral is one of my favourite stamp sets and I really hope it stays for a while yet.  As most of you know, we will be getting a new Ideas Book and Catalogue (IB &C) on September 1st.  We don't know what is staying or what is retiring until a month prior to the new catalogue being released. And, those that do retire - it's a first in, first served. So, if this stamp set is one of your favourites too, I suggest you order it sooner rather than later, because you wouldn't want to miss out. 


I've used Ridinghood Red and black which I think makes a great combination. I've also seen it stamped in many other colours and in my opinion, they all look fabulous. The message is from the retired set Oval All.



2 comments:

  1. That's so lovely Debbie and it was so cool to meet you, hopefully we'll be able to catch up again sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie