06 August, 2010

Best Wishes and More

I've been going through my stash of cards lately and finding all kinds of goodies that I've never posted. Here's another swap that I received at Regional Training last year featuring a retiring stamp set - Best Wishes and More. This set has 50% off the normal retail price and is only $28.48 for 9 stamps until 31 Aug or while stocks last.  The stamps are a mixture of images and messages too - so perfect for lots of occasions!

This gorgeous card was made by the very talented Rachael Knight


Stamps: Best Wishes and More
Cardstock: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Ridinghood Red, Whisper White
DSP: Washington Apple
Ink: Old Olive, Ridinghood Red, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie
Punches: Scallop Circle, Scallop Edge, 1 3/8" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle
Accessories: Mat Pack and piercing tool, Pumpkin Pie 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie