22 June, 2010

Thank You

I cased this card from a swap I received at convention because I needed a thank you card in a hurry and my brain wouldn't kick into gear.  That's one of the great things about swapping, is that you're never short of an idea.  This is one of my favourite swaps and I received it from Jennifer Adnitt. Pop over and have a look at her blog HERE and the other stunning creations she's made.  My medallion background stamp has come out quite dark whereas Jennifer's was a lot more subtle. I had several attempts too, but maybe because my ink pad hadn't been used before (shame on me!!), and if I stamped it off, then it was too pale. Oh well, you get the gist and I still love it!


Stamp set: Medallion. En Francais, Tiny Tags
Card stock: Pink Pirouette, Going Grey
Ink: Going Grey
Other: Half Pearls (from the Pretties kit), Medium Jewellery Tag Punch, Basic Grey Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Circle Punch

Until next time - happy stampin'



4 comments:

  1. Debbie that's stunning. I am sure whoever the receipient was, that they felt a lot better after getting this beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie this is stunning. How good is the Medallion? How much fun can we have with it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous & love the new blog look

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is yummy Deb!! I like the bolder medallion stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie