07 June, 2010

Upsy Daisy Calendar

I've been back from Sydney for exactly a week as of this evening.  I stayed on for an extra week after Convention which was amazing and thoroughly enjoyable, but I feel as though I hit the ground running on my return. Thank goodness this has been a long weekend, because at least I've managed a bit of a catch up and feel as though I'm back to some kind of normality. 

Anyway, back to the task at hand.....I received this lovely calendar as one of my swaps from convention. It was made by Lana Harvey from Australia (check out her blog here) and was a favourite with my daughters, fellow demo's and myself.  I love the colours used which are Pink Pirouette, a touch of Pixie Pink on the tips of the flowers and Old Olive.  The little butterflies are from the Cottage Garden stamp set. Not sure if you can see the background which has been embossed with the Big Shot Manhatten Flower die. Totally gorgeous!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie