07 September, 2010

You're a Star!

This was the card that my younger daughter Bridgette made for her Dad for Father's Day. It took a bit of cajoling to get to her sit down to do so, but I think she actually enjoyed it in the end.  Of course, she'd never admit to it though. It was cased from Andrea Walford and I think she did a pretty good job. 

I must have been feeling in a very kind mood when I encouraged Bridgette to make her Dad a card, because I let her use my very special and all time favourite designer paper, Parisian Breeze. It retired some time ago and I'd never even used it...not one piece. I'd get it out of its bag and look at it longingly, but could never quite bring myself to cut it up. Is that wierd or what??


Stamp Set: Totally Tools, Classic Stars jumbo wheel
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
DSP: Parisian Breeze (retired)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Chocolate Chip 3/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Blender pen, Styled Silver Hodgepodge hardware, Clips Assortment, Circle Scissors plus.

3 comments:

  1. Ahh I can see a downline in the wings there - fabulous card Bridgette

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Demo in the making Debbie! Shehas made a gorgeous job of this card.

    P.S: I know what you mean not using your gorgeous DSP. It seems a shame to cut up such gorgeous paper, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see a future demo waiting in the wings. Bridgette did a fabulous job of this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie