20 October, 2010

Birthday Treats

Don't you love it when your DD14 asks you 5 minutes before she's due to go out, that it's her girlfriend's birthday and could I make her a little something? I'm obviously too obliging - because this seems to be happening more and more often. Either that, or she enjoys seeing me fly into a flap. I do have a wee stash of cards but not many that are suitable for teens. I managed to whip this little triangle box and treat pouch up in minutes (and even take the photo's) before we had to dive out the door.


Stamp set: For a Friend (retired hostess set), Great Friend
Ink: Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Whisper White, Bashful Blue
Accesories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon, Striped Bashful Blue Grosgrain ribbon (retired), Scallop Edge punch, Mini Glue Dots, Bashful Blue Marker pen, Blender pen.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful Mum you are! Looks fabulous, Debbie - certainly not like you whipped it up in minutes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie