14 October, 2010

Delightful Decorations

As mentioned earlier in the week - we had our WOW PaperKRafters Team Training in the weekend. These are some of the swaps I received from my very talented team mates. I love the Delightful Decorations stamp set and the co-ordinating punch. There are so many things that can be done with it. 

Here is our illustrious leader Karen's swap, which I really love. Because we were exceedingly good (we always are... honestly), she taught us how to make one of these sidestep cards, which she'd learnt earlier from her upline Jacque. It's just like one big, happy family, sharing and swapping ideas, tips and techniques.  


Here's the one that Sally made. She's mixed some shimmer paint with some pacific point reinker and then sponged directly onto the delightful decorations stamp. Isn't it gorgeous!  


Sarah, (one of our newer members of the team, who is also exceedingly talented) has used Delightful Decorations as well and Heard from the Heart, which has a lovely Christmas message. The baubles are embossed which is stunning in real life. Unfortunately my photo's don't do any of these cards justice.


Wasn't I spoilt! There are still two swaps to show you, which I'll post in the next day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie