10 October, 2010

Sparkly and Bright

We have team training this afternoon (actually in a few minutes so I better get a move on) and this is the swap that I made.  It's such a cute little set and I can see endless possibilites with it. Gosh.... I'm late - gotta fly!


Stamp Set: Sparkly and Bright
Cardstock: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Scallop edge punch, Crimper, 1 ¾  circle punch, Dimensionals.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday ~ I know I will.

4 comments:

  1. it's so cute & I'm glad I have one - now I can see why you were late!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have one and it definitely is a cutie, one more set for my wishlist. Thanks Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this set too- you have showcased it really well with this stunning card :-) Your work always inspires me, so I have given you a blogging award! It will be on my blog.
    Hope your training went well :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie