30 November, 2010

Summer Mini Swaps

At our team's Christmas Party on the weekend, some of us did swaps using the new products from the new Summer Mini Catalogue which is being released tomorrow. I'm sure you'll love the products as much as I do.

I received this gorgeous swap from my lovely friend Judy, who is one very talented lady. It's bright and beautiful and I just love it!  Judy has used a variety of techniques including reverse masking, sponging and has window embossed the front (I'm not sure if this is the correct technical term for what she has done) using Petals-a-Plenty. The whole front also sparkles with shimmer mist. Unfortunately, you can't see it, so you'll just have to trust me on that one..



1 comment:

  1. makes you want to be on a tropical island drinking a long fruity drink

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie