27 January, 2011

Australia Flood Appeal

Since the beginning of this year, flooding has hit Queensland in Australia big time and later on, in Victoria. Fortunately, the friends and family I have in those areas haven't been affected, but I can't begin to imagine the heartbreak and devastation that these floods have brought to others. My deepest sympathies go to those who have lost loved ones and homes, and to those whose lives have been changed forever..

Stampin' Up! have announced that they will be donating $2 AUD for every stamp set purchased that is $30.00 or over, to the flood appeal. This is from now until the 15th February. Contact me HERE to place your order.

If you need some inspiration on what stamp set to buy that is over $30 - how about Pun Fun ($70.95) which I've used here for my neices 9th birthday card. Isn't it a cutie? Pun Fun is a versatile set and has 8 stamps with messages which I've mounted separately (so you get 16 different stamps). I got the idea for this card from my case file, but unfortunately the watermark on the original is so faint that I can't read it. If it is you - please make yourself known, so I can give you the credit deserved.


Stamp Set: Pun Fun
Ink: Basic Grey, Poppy Parade
Card: Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Basic Black
Designer Paper: Designer Series Paper Pack - In Colour (level 1 hostess gift)
Accessories: Black gingham ribbon (retired), 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

Here is another card of the same, but I've used Pear Pizzazz. I'll be able to add this to my stash, to be used when I'm crazy busy.



Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie