14 February, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Each year I usually make my daughters a little Valentines treat and card - and this year is no exception. The only difference is that this year I've cased the ideas from two very talented demonstrators that I received swaps from at our Stamp Camp.  Here's the treat pouch made by Anna Mathieson which is simple but gorgeous and filled with a peanut slab... Chocolate and Valentines Day go together fabulously, don't you think!   


And, this is the lovely swap I received from Bron Heslop. She's used Love Defined and the cute Pinking Hearts border punch (which sadly you can't see in the photo) and some bling! I love everything about this Bron - thanks so much for the inspiration!



I hope you've all been spoilt today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie