16 March, 2011

Bleaching Technique

I'm holding a repeat Bleaching Techniques class on Sunday if you want to join me. The class is at my house in West Harbour, Auckland, New Zealand. Email me HERE to book your place or if you want more details.

This is one of my all time favourite cards and it was shown to me by the wonderfully talented Jacque Pederson. Isn't it gorgeous!! It uses my favourite Sale-a-Bration stamp set Bliss, that you can earn for FREE with an order of $120. Sale-a-Bration is only available until 31st March, so what are you waiting for?


Stamp Set: Bliss (Sale-a-Bration set)
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Perfect Plum
Ink: Soft Suede, Early Expresso, Perfect Plum
Designer Paper: Elegant Soiree
Accessories:  Top Note Bigz Die, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Early Expresso Satin Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Bleach, Gold Glow Smooch Spritz $9.75

Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie