31 March, 2011

Fond Farewell

I just realised that I never blogged the swap I made for our Creative Inkers Stamp Camp back in February {bad Debbie}. I'm sneaking it in while the stamp set Tropical Party is still current. Okay, so there's less than 2 hours to go until it retires, but it's better late than never...lol. It's a very simple unisex card and I thought the crumb cake cardstock resembled a grass mat, once it had been run through the lattice embossing folder. Wouldn't you agree? Squint your eyes a bit when you look at it, and you'll know what I'm talking about :)


Stamp set: Tropical Party
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Lattice Embossing folder, Dimensionals, Sponge.


I'll be back in the next day or two with some gorgeous projects using new products from the Autumn/Winter mini Catalogue.  The new mini goes live tomorrow and I've got my Launch Party on Saturday 9 April - more details are on the left. Hope to see you then :)

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie