02 March, 2011

Punch Bunch

Here are another two swaps that I received at our Stamp Camp. I think you'll agree that they're both lovely. The first one is from Ria and she's teamed the Owl from Punch Bunch with the little owl from the Aviary stamp set. It's very cute. Remember that the stamp set Aviary is only available until 31 March from the Summer Mini Catalogue and you can earn Punch Bunch absolutely FREE with orders of $120 for Sale-A-Bration, also only available until 31 March.


The second card that also uses the owl from the Punch Bunch stamp set was made by Bev Poultney.  She's used Concord Crush and Certainly Celery which look great together and the delicate Pinking Hearts Border punch from the Summer Mini catalogue and so also only available until 31 March. You won't want to miss out on this.

 I feel so lucky to have been a recipient of so many beautiful projects.
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Debbie I didn't get one of Ria's cards I might have to case this one.
    What a fabulous weekend it was.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie