19 April, 2011

Another year older...

and a year wiser... A good friend and work colleague celebrated her birthday on Sunday. I dropped this card into her letterbox, late Saturday night because I knew that she was out and about early on her special day. I hope you had a wonderful day Tammie.

I've cased this card from a blog I found while blog hopping one day, but I'm sorry I can't remember who. If it was you, please come forward and make yourself known, so I can give you the credit you deserve.

You can't really see in the photo but I've twisted the ribbon around while attaching it to the sticky strip underneath. I've seen this on lots of projects and is something I've wanted to try for a while. I quite like the end result.


Stamp Set: Nature Walk
Cardstock: River Rock, Very Vanilla, Early Expresso
Ink: Early Expresso, River Rock, Ridinghood Red, Regal Rose
Accessories: Early Expresso Satin Ribbon, Distressing Tool (Cutter Kit), Blender pen.

It's a stunning day here in Auckland today which is a vast contrast to the cold and windy day we had yesterday. 

Talk to you again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie