15 April, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby!

My baby girl celebrated her 15th birthday on Wednesday which is unbelievable!  Where did that time go?  It only seemed like yesterday that she was born...{sigh}.

Bridgette is sporty and outgoing but she still loves all things girly including make up, jewellery and clothes. I was really stuck on what to make her until I came across this beautiful card from Teneale Williams. Teneale has a clean and elegant style which I love. I would have liked to have added a bit of vintage but with time restrictions, I ended up keeping it exactly the same. Why change something so gorgeous?  Bridgette loved her card - so, mission accomplished.


And, here's the inside...


Stamp Set: Butterfly Prints, Flight of the Butterfly, Upsy Daisy
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Fine Supernova Pink Glitter, Basic Pearls, Sticky Strip, Extra Large Butterfly Punch, Corner Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Circles #2 Originals Die, Dimensionals.

TGIF and the school holidays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie