02 April, 2011

Nature Walk

We had our paperKRafters team training last weekend, organised by our illustrious leader Karen. It was a really fun afternoon and Karen taught us two great projects (which I'll showcase at a later time). We also made swaps and for my swap, I used Nature Walk (the stamp set I won at our Regional Training) and the new Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I sponged around the edges of the frame, which makes it really stand out.


Stamp Set: Nature Walk, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Cardstock: Early Expresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Old Olive
Ink: Early Expresso, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Vintage Brad, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Jewellery Tag, Linen Thread, Distressing Tool (from the Cutter Kit), Sponge, Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.

I hope you're having an enjoyable Saturday and I'll see you again real soon featuring some more new products from the Autumn/Winter mini catalogue :)

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card.I too won this stamp set but haven't had time to play yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Debbie. I didn't think I needed this stamp set, but you might be making me change my mind....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. Getting a stamp set you love at Regional Training is a wonderful bonus. I got mine this way too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie