22 June, 2011

Just Believe

This was one of the cards I demonstrated recently at a workshop. It might be familiar to those of you who are demonstrators because it's one of the cards found on the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Website in the workshop wizard section. It's the first time that I've used the workshop wizard - and it won't be the last. It was very popular and everyone made a fabulous job of their card.




Stamp set: Just Believe
Cardstock: Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Early Expresso
Accessories: Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Markers, Early Expresso 3.2mm Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Basic Pearls, Spritzer Tool.   

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for reminding me about workshop wizard - I forget to use it too. This is a great example of why we should use it more often! Thanks Debbie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie I love it.
    I agree with Paula whole heartly, I forget to use workshop wizard too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, thanks for that Debbie. I love this stamp set and your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie