03 June, 2011

Strength and Hope Part II & III

I know I'm cheating a bit by spreading my posts out....but I haven't been doing a lot of creating recently except what I need to do for my classes and workshops. 


We made six cards (two each of three designs) at my stamp-a-stack class last weekend and here are the other two cards which are the same colour combination. I thought that the colours worked well together, so why change a good thing?




This second one here was inspired by the talented Teneale Williams.




Stamp set: Strength and Hope (Autumn/Winter Mini)
Card Stock: Early Expresso, Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla
InkEarly Expresso, Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Regal Rose (top card)
Accessories: Blushing Bride Stitched Poly Ribbon, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Dimensionals. 


Also, I have to tell you that my daughter Nicole arrived home yesterday from her student exchange in Iowa.  It is so great to have her home safe and sound. I've taken a couple of days off work to have her all to myself before I have to share her. What an amazing experience she has had and I'm loving hearing about everything and seeing the photo's.  Even though I called her regularly and she had a blog and Facebook etc - it's so much better in real life.  


Chat again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie