04 July, 2011

Fat Free Cupcake

One of my lovely hostesses recently ordered the Build a Cupcake punch.  I thought it would be fitting to make her a card using the punch and the coordinating Create a Cupcake stamp set.  


Initially, I matted each piece of card with Chocolate Chip card, but it made it quite bulky (7 layers all up), so I went around the edges with a Chocolate Chip ink pad instead. It solved the bulkiness problem and was less expensive with the same effect. 




Stamp Set: Create a Cupcake, Just Believe
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Old Olive
Accessories: Antique Brads, Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Build a Cupcake Punch.


I've cased this card, but can't recall who from.  And, there wasn't a watermark to give credit either, but if it was you - please come forward and make yourself known. 


2 comments:

  1. LOvely card Debbie. The Inking round edge is very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very sweet (get the pun??). Looks nice with the flower on top too. I've got the stamp set but not the punch but perhaps I will think about getting that too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie