06 July, 2011

Play Time

I hope you're managing to keep warm, despite the miserable weather in Auckland today.  


I had great intentions to case a card that I loved the look of, but the end result is nothing like what I'd seen. I quite like this card and it hardly took any time at all to create, which is another bonus. Even the little splodge in the bottom corner isn't visible.  Don't you love it, when it all comes together so easily.   




Stamp Set: French Foliage, Because I Care
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink: More Mustard, Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze
Accessories: Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Paper Cutter and Scoring Blade. 


I hope you've all had a happy 'hump' day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie