03 August, 2011

Mother of Pearl

This was the class I held over the weekend which was great fun!  Many thanks to the lovely ladies who attended.  It is a very easy technique and gives a great result.  I have shamelessly cased these cards from Michelle Le Breton who is a very talented demonstrator from across the pond.  I loved the bright and vibrant colours she used and so did exactly the same.  Why change something that looks so fabulous??  The picture doesn't do it justice - and they look quite stunning in real life. 




Stamp Sets: Nature Walk, You're a Gem, Thanks for Caring, Curly Cute, Bring on the Cake
Card Stock: Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Melon Mambo, Regal Rose, Garden Green, Certainly Celery, Glossy White
InkMarina Mist, Bashful Blue, Perfect Plum, Melon Mambo, Regal Rose, Garden Green, Certainly Celery, Pacific Point 
Accessories: Big Shot, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Sponges, Glad Wrap, Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry Marker Pens, Frost White Shimmer Paint.


I hope you've been keeping an eye on the Retirement List. Remember, if there is something that you love  - avoid disappointment and email me today!




3 comments:

  1. fabulous class & cards thanks for teaching us this very groovey technique & the shortbread weren't too bad either

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great technique cards look great esp with the tulip border being the edge of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look lovely. Sorry I missed the class. I'll have to find out how you do it some time.
    Hope you have been having a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie