18 September, 2011

Designer Frames

Isn't this card gorgeous!  It's a swap I received from Katrina Criglington at the Fun Day out, a few weeks back.  I love Wisteria Wonder and Pink Pirouette together - it makes for a very feminine and elegant card.  Many thanks Katrina!




Stamp Sets: Creative Elements, It's Your Day, En Francis, Clearly For You
Card Stock: Wisteria Wonder, Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette 
Ink: Wisteria Wonder
Accessories: Designer Frames Textured Embossing Folder, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Basic Pearls, Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint


I had an eventful evening last night and one, I'd not like to repeat.  I spent 5 hours at the hospital as my daughter Nicole had a car accident. I don't think I've ever moved so fast when I got the phone call but fortunately other than minor injuries with stitches in her arm and back, she was okay.  She was really shaken up as you can imagine and felt very fragile and tender today.  Her little car wasn't quite so lucky and is a write off, so somebody was looking out for her - thank god.  


Did you get time to watch any of the rugby over the weekend?  I enjoyed watching the All Blacks play on Friday night and had to laugh when Sonny Bill got more cheering just by running onto the field (obviously from the females in the crowd), than when a try was scored!   And, what about Ireland beating Australia!!  That's put a spanner in the works and is certainly making it an exciting competition.  

Have a great week everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about Nicole's accident Debbie but so glad that her injuries were only minor. Hope you are recovering as well. BTW love the swap card - another idea for using the Designer Frames.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie