16 September, 2011

Gift Card Holders

It was time earlier in the week, to make some more gift card holders for my girlfriend.  I must admit, I'm getting to be quite a whiz at whipping these little babies up.  I've used retired stamps for these ones because So Many Thanks had never seen ink before and Sweet Summer is one of my old time favourite sets from Sale-A-Bration.  




Stamp Sets: So Many Thanks, Sweet Summer
Card Stock: Sahara Sand, Bashful Blue, Pear Pizzazz
Ink: Black Staz On, Bashful Blue, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Blender Pen. 


I'm off to a friends tonight to watch the Rugby, so had better get some nibbles ready.  Go the All Blacks!!  Fingers crossed we'll have something to drool over like last week, with the ripped shirt incident...lol.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie