10 October, 2011

Stampin' Up! Fox and Friends

Have I told you lately, how much I love the school holidays? Well, I do - and we have two glorious weeks starting today. It's not that I don't like my job at school, it's just that I love the holidays more.  I'm a night owl, so for me the holidays mean that I can sleep in.  Not too late because then the days go too fast, but just enough so I get 8 hours sleep a night.....bliss.


I made this card for a friend of mine, who has just had her beautiful baby son, Jaxon.  Isn't that such a cool name! Jaxon was in a big hurry to enter the world and arrived 4 weeks early. Mum and bubs are doing well and I just can't wait to meet the gorgeous wee man. 




Stamp Set: Fox and Friends, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Card Stock: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Ink: Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue. 
Accessories: Neutral Designer Buttons, Linen Thread, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Victoria Crochet Trim, Scallop Trim Border and Scallop Trim Corner Punch.  


The idea for this card came from Kim Assaly.  Kim made hers in pink and it really appealed to me.  I'm not sure on the protocol for baby boy cards and am hoping the little bit of Victoria Crochet Trim is okay.  This was the first time I'd used the Scallop Trim Corner punch.  A bit tricky initially until I watched the Stampin' Up! video by Bonnie Thurber (click HERE), then it was easy peasy! 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Debbie and as baby boys are just as cute as girls, lace is very appropriate. Enjoy your holiday - you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie