06 October, 2011

Stampin Up! Medallion

I was asked to make a card for a friend recently so I suggested that she scroll through my blog to see if there was anything that took her fancy.  I've been a bit time starved lately, so thought that would be the easiest option.  She really liked this card which I'd received as a swap at convention last year from Jennifer Adnitt.  Jen made hers in Pink Pirouette but I had a purple colour request, so used Wisteria Wonder.  




Stamp Set: En Francais, Medallion, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Card Stock: Basic Grey, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Grey
Accessories: Jewellery Tag Punch, Basic Grey Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Basic Pearl, Scallop Circle Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie