04 October, 2011

Vintage Card # 2

As promised, here's the second vintage card we made at Sunday's class.  With a little help from my Big Shot, it wasn't as time consuming as the first card we made.  Do you recognise these butterflies?  They're from the Kindness Matters stamp set, found on page 71 in the new catalogue.  This set ticks all the boxes for me because there are images and messages and I love the font (even though I haven't stamped a message on this card). The best part of all, is the price $21.95 for clear mount or $27.95 for wood for 5 stamps.  You can't beat that!!




Stamp Set: Kindness Matters, En Francais
Card Stock: Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla, Confetti White
Ink: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Textured Impressions Designer Frames Embossing Folder, Basic Pearls, Victoria Crochet Trim, Soft Suede Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, Boho Blossoms Punch, Distressing Tool from Cutter Kit. 

4 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card Debbie. Hard to say which one is the nicest, I like both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this card Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is absolutely beautiful Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just gorgeous Debbie. Haven't got that set yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie