11 November, 2011

French Foliage

This card is yet another CASE (copy and share everything) - because truth be known, that's my speciality.  I would love to have time to create all my cards from scratch, but that's not to be, for the time being. Some people get hung up about it, but not me - I'm shameless and am just pleased that I have time to do what I can, when I can.  


This card uses French Foliage and is very Autumny {of course that's a word } to match our changeable weather we've been having lately. Whatever has happened to Spring?  I'm loving River Rock (first time ever I've used this colour) mounted on Soft Suede and have cased this card from Cindy Hall a demonstrator from the USA. My card looks very different because she's used the Gently Falling stamp set, which we don't have, so I've substituted it with French Foliage. Once again, I think this would be suitable for either a male or female. 




Stamp Set: French Foliage, Sincere Salutations
Cardstock: Soft Suede, River Rock, Very Vanilla
Ink: Versamark, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Soft Suede
Accessories: Gold Brads, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon, Sponges, Spritzer Tool, Soft Suede Stampin' Marker. 

It's the 11th day of the 11th month in 2011 today and not only is it Armistice Day (also known as Veteran's Day), but it would also have been my dad's birthday.  Sadly, he passed away 8 years ago - RIP Dad. We miss you heaps xxx

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by! 


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Debbie. There's something very serene about leaves and foliage. Sorry your Dad's no longer here to celebrate with.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie