26 November, 2011

Masculine Gift Card Holder

Here's some masculine and Christmas themed gift card holders that I whipped up during the week.  Change the message and they're perfect for Christmas, birthday or wedding so the recipient can select what they really want. 




Stamp Set: Trendy Trees
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
InkMarina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Oval Scallop punch, Oval Punch, Crop-a-Dile, Antique Brass Jumbo Eyelet (retired), Hemp Twine




Stamp Set: Holiday Lineup
Card Stock: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink: Black Staz On
Accessories: Brights Water Colour Crayons, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Silver Brads, Two Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.


Have you got much planned for the weekend?  I'm busy making samples for my Summer Mini Catalogue Launch next Sunday.  Email me here if you're interested in coming along.  More details and timings are on the left of my blog :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie