18 November, 2011

More French Foliage

I don't know what it is - but I tend to dig out a stamp set that I've not used for ages and then, I can't seem to put it down. Such is the case with French Foliage.  Here are two cards that I've cased from Sue Madex, a talented demonstrator from Australia. These are both clean and simple and didn't take very long at all to make. 




This one doesn't have a message on the front, so will be ideal to keep in my emergency stash :)




Stamp Set: French Foliage, Fabulous Phrases
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
InkCherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch.


Happy Friday everyone!  Have a fabulous weekend and I'll see you again soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie