09 November, 2011

Nature's Nest


I've had loads of friends and family with birthdays recently (yes, I'm surrounded in Scorpios) and so, have been head down making cards. Some, I've used from my emergency stash because there hasn't been enough hours in the day to make everyone a card from scratch.  I've probably blogged them already, so won't bore you with a repeat.  I have made a few however, which I've enjoyed doing.  I don't know about you, but the Christmas silly season hasn't even started yet and I'm already finding that I've got less time, than ever before. Is it the same for you?

I'm not sure will be the recipient of this card yet but it is suitable for either a male or female.  I've cased it from a demonstrator I found while blog hopping one day - Crafty Clare in the UK.  I loved the colours she'd used although some of them have retired, so I substituted them for current colours, which I reckon work pretty well together. 



Stamp Set: Nature Nest, Sincere Salutations, Season of Joy, En Francais
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Whisper White
InkPacific Point, Island Indigo, Marina Mist
Accessories: Linen Thread, Corner Punch, Button from Designer Brights pack.


It's hump day today which means only two days till the weekend - yay!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie