20 November, 2011

Nature's Nest

Here's another card using the feather from Nature's Nest Stamp Set.  I love the feather in this set and have coloured it using Stampin' Markers.  I thought I could get away with it being a "gender neutral" card, but I forgot the minor details of the pearls and don't know many men who would appreciate them - lol. 




Stamp Set: Natures Nest
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Ink: Pacific Point Stampin' Marker, Pool Party Stampin' Marker, Soft Suede Stampin' Marker
Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, Linen Thread, Basic Pearls, Spritzer Tool. 


I had a lovely time catching up with my girlfriend yesterday {waving at you Rhonda}.  Don't you love it when you can pick up where you left off, even if you've not seen each other for many months or sometimes years?  


I hope your weekend was a good as mine and have a happy week ahead. 


1 comment:

  1. Very elegant debbie, the colours suit this card perfectly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie