01 November, 2011

Stitched Stocking Set

We had a fabulous day on Saturday, at our annual WOW PaperKRafters Christmas Team event.  This was the project that I demonstrated, using the new Stitched Stocking stamp set and coordinating punch.  I cased it from the wonderfully talented Lisa Young, a demo from the USA.  It's a little bit hard to see but the box has the silver metallic belly band around it and holds the four cards and mini envelopes.  I've embossed the lid of the box using the Petals-a-Plenty textured embossing folder which I thought could pass as little poinsettia's.  It makes a simple and cute Christmas gift.  


Stamp Set: Stitched Stockings, Pennant Parade, Short and Sweet, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Card Stock: Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White, Silver Metallic
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red
Accessories:  Stocking Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch, 1/8" Real Red Taffeta Ribbon, Linen Thread, Rhinestones, Mini Square Envelopes, Big Shot, Petals-a-Plenty, Perfect Polka Dots, Stripes and Square Lattice Textured Embossing Folders. 

1 comment:

  1. Debbie, I love this card set - it's gorgeous! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie