24 December, 2011

Petite Pocket Mini Album

Isn't this just adorable!!  I loved it as soon as I saw it on Julie Davison's blog and couldn't wait to make one myself.  Pop over to have a look because Julie has some awesome tutorials and they're all free, so that's gotta be a good thing!


The little key on my mini album isn't a Stampin' Up! trinket.  I acquired it a long time ago and can't recall when or where from. 




And, here are those little page inserts that you can embellish with photo's or journaling.   Isn't it just too cute!!




Stamp Set: Creative Elements
Card Stock: Blushing Bride, Soft Suede, Confetti White
InkBlushing Bride, Soft Suede
AccessoriesSoft Suede Taffeta Ribbon, 1" Square Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Crop-a-Dile, Petite Pocket Die (Big Shot), Rhinestone Jewel Accents, Key (not Stampin' Up!), Silver Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals.


There's only one sleep left until Christmas Day!  I'm a little bit excited and love this time of the year.  It may get crazy busy, but I thrive on it.  The best part is being able to spend it with my daughters and family. I don't know how much longer before my girls will be off doing their own thing, so I'm thankful that I've got them for another year.   


I wanted take this opportunity to wish each of you, a wonderful Christmas and a safe and prosperous New Year.  May 2012 bring you much love, laughter and happiness to you and your loved ones. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie