30 December, 2011

Sweet Baby Boy

A beautiful friend and work colleague is due to have her first child at the end of January. Her due date is 2 February but I've got my fingers and toes crossed for her lovely bundle to arrive on 31 January (and, there's no guessing why).  


We held a baby shower for her (and her hubby) before she left and this was the card I made which I've cased from Juliette Chapman - a lovely friend and talented demonstrator from Australia. 



Stamp Set:  Curly Cute, Baby Tees Jumbo Wheel
Card Stock: Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Bashful Blue
Ink: Black Staz On, Daffodil Delight, Bashful Blue, Lime Limeade and Real Red Stampin' Marker 
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot, White Baker's Twine, Brights Water Colour Crayons. 


1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie