08 February, 2012

Birthdays Galore!

January and February means lots of birthdays for me, including one of my sisters, brother, niece and more than 8 girlfriends!  A popular and busy time, that's for sure.  This is a card that I made for my friend Sally.  I cased it from from Monica Gale - a talented demonstrator in America.  




Stamp Sets: Thoughts and Prayers, Aviary, Happiest Birthday Wishes
Card Stock: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Ink: Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Lime Limeade
Accessories: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack.


A new school year has begun and the holidays are but a distant memory.  And, of course as Murphy would have it, the temperatures are soaring higher than ever and making it hot and sticky.  To be honest, I'm finding it extremely tiring and not handling being back at work very well.  How are you coping?  On a positive note, it's a short week and the weekend is just around the corner, so that's gotta call for a happy dance :)


Have a good one! 


1 comment:

  1. That's beautiful Debbie! I'm also trying to get back into work. I'm doing my early childhood qualification this year and by distance too. So I need to exercise self-discipline and that's hard when you have the internet!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie