23 March, 2012

Sale-a-Bration Count Down

If you love freebies then you won't want to miss out on Sale-a-Bration (SAB).  There is only 8 days left so the countdown is on...  


This covered notebook uses the gorgeous designer paper Everyday Enchantment from SAB and it's one of my all time favourites.  I've cased this from the SAB catalogue for part of a prize for a raffle I had to provide for work.  I also included a small boxed set of note cards - check out this post HERE and a small box filled with some chocolates.  


Here's the choccies. 



And, the set all wrapped up together:




Stamp Set: Fresh Vintage, Elementary Elegance
Card Stock: Lime Limeade, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Soft Suede
Designer Paper: First Edition, Everyday Enchantment Designer Paper
InkLime Limeade, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Versamark, Blushing Bride
Accessories: SAB Ribbon & Brad pack, Ribbon Border punch, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Boho Blossom Punch, Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding Ribbon, Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Designer Frames, Basic Pearls. 


Have a fabulous Friday and if you've made some SAB creations, I would love to see them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie