27 April, 2012

Another Swap...

I can't believe how good I've been at blogging lately!  I hope you're impressed with my efforts :-)  It's certainly been made easier by having some lovely swaps to show you.  Some are from earlier this year at our demonstrator's Stamp Camp and others are from our Team Training over the weekend.  This is a gorgeous card that I received from Sally.  




Stamp Set: Field Flowers, Petite Pairs, Elizabeth, En Francais, 
Card Stock: Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette 
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Distressing Tool


Enjoy your weekend and thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie