12 April, 2012

Fun Flowers

Hello and happy Thursday!  Thursday came so quickly this week with Monday being a holiday. I think we should have a three day weekend very week.  Wouldn't that would be awesome!  
Here's a card that I made (and cased from Jessica Luther). I don't know who will end up being the recipient as yet, but you can never have too many birthday cards in your stash. 




Stamp Set: Curly Cute, En Francais, Mixed Bunch
Paper: Soft Suede, First Edition DSP, Very Vanilla, Poppy Parade, Attic Boutique Designer Paper
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Fun Flowers Die, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Floral Fusion Sizzlit Die, Modern Label Punch, Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, Victoria Crochet Trim, Linen Thread, Neutrals Button pack, Basic Pearls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie